- SBC organizes and participates in world-renowned exhibitions, and hosts Korean exhibitions in overseas market to provide marketing support for Korean SMEs.
- Regional offices of SBC coordinate with local governments and affiliated organizations to organize and dispatch delegations for SMEs that seek to enter overseas markets.
One-on-One Business Matchmaking
- SBC coordinates with local governments or affiliated organizations to match overseas buyers with Korean SMEs.
Overseas Market Research
- SBC, through the Korea Business Center of KOTRA, provides agency services including market trend research, company research and general research on customer requests.
Overseas Branch Office
- SBC promotes SME exports through the Korea Business Center, which function as overseas branch offices for SMEs.
Business Trip Support
- SBC, through the Korea Business Center, provides administrative support to Korean SMEs travelling overseas to do market research.
Regional Export Promotion Program
- SBC provides supports to export promotion programs funded by local governments in Korea.
Overseas Private Consulting Program
- SBC, through overseas private consulting companies, provides consulting services for projects that cannot be performed independently by SMEs.
Trade Experts Training
- SBC dispatches competent employees from Korean SMEs to overseas and trains them to grow into trade experts.
Export Incubator (Korea Business Development Center)
- SBC operates export incubators in important overseas markets for Korean SMEs and provides marketing and accounting services to support their successful settle-down in the overseas market.
Global Brand Development
- SBC provides services to improve the brand power of those SMEs that produce high-quality products but have low name recognition.